Your weeds feed the bees
Be a friend to pollinators
Join the Pollinator Partner Program!
Our program provides you with a unique opportunity to contribute to the preservation of the environment and the crucial work of honeybees. As a Pollinator Partner, you will play a critical role in safeguarding and promoting the health of honeybee populations in the Gatineau Hills, while also enjoying the sweet benefits of locally sourced honey.
Here's how it works
Choose your EZHouse locationOur program allows you to select an EZHouse in Chelsea, Wakefield, Low, or Luskville that you would like to support. An EZHouse is an beehouse created by Apiverte.
Track your EZHouse’s progressWe will provide you with regular updates on your EZHouse’s status, including information on honey production and the overall health of the honeybee colony. You will also have lots of the opportunities to visit your EZHouse and observe the bees in action.
Enjoy the rewards of your supportAs a Pollinator Partner, you will receive a monthly selection of curated honey products from May until October, plus a share of the honey produced by your EZHouse. You will also receive exclusive discounts on our other honey products, along with invitations to special events and educational opportunities.
Join us in our efforts to preserve the health and vitality of honeybee populations.
Become an Apiverte Pollinator Partner today and make a positive impact on the environment!
Answers to all your questionsIn one place
- Choice of EZHouse location in Chelsea, Wakefield, Low, or Luskville
- Monthly curated honey products from May to October plus a spring welcome package & fall honey share
- Direct support/care of honey bees and native pollinators in your region
- Access to a private forum to track the progress and health of the bees at your EZHouse location, including live events
- Regular email updates about your EZHouse's progress
- Public recognition for your support
- Support for the Apiverte Acres fund, which helps to promote sustainable beekeeping practices
- Bee advocacy in the Gatineau Hills
- Donation to local causes in your community
- Contribution to honey bee research in Canada
- Exclusive partner-only invitations and opportunities
- Discounts from Apiverte and our hosts
Each month Apiverte will curate an exclusive collection of products from you. Items will include:
- Partner-only honey exclusives from our Crémé, Caché, Fumé and Santé lines
- Honey from throughout the region
- Unique woodenware for you own backyard or home
- Naturels products for you skin and home
- Wax products for your home
- Share of this year’s harvest from your location
- Signage to show your support for pollinators
- Invitations to partner-only special events for honey-lovers
The EZHouse is proprietary bee house/hive designed and developed by Apiverte. These innovative structures can be found at both residential and commercial host properties throughout the Gatineau Hills. Each EZHouse is adorned with a stunning mural, hand-painted by local artists, which showcases the importance of honey bees and native pollinators. These murals serve to educate and captivate the community, enhancing their awareness and appreciation of these vital creatures.
Les Jardins Sheffield is a heritage farm located in the heart of the Gatineau Parc in Chelsea, Québec. They grow annual and perennial plants of all kinds for a cut flower production. They are open for guests on weekend during the summer months for pick your own bouquets. The EZHouse is located among the gardens and historic barns and was painted by Sunnystreet Studio.
La Tortue du Wakefield is a boutique featuring modern country furnishings and housewares with a Scandinavian flavour. They carry locally made pottery, furniture and goods. An Airbnb apartment above the boutique available for vacation rentals. Open daily year-round. The EZHouse is publicly located at the northern end of the Wakefield village and has have been painted by local street artist Jimmy Baptiste.
Ferme L’eau du Ruisseau is situated at the gateway to Low and the MRC des Valley des Gatineau. They grow what we eat from a beautiful regenerative farm. The farm store is open from spring until late fall every year and they carry the very best product and prepared food seasonally. Workshops and opportunities to work with nature are in abundance. There are two EZHouses located among the pastures, one visible from the road and the other is part of the pasture walking tour. They have been painted by Emile Darlington and Ryan Smeeton.
Fermes Leystone is located at the threshold of the MRC des Pontaic at the edge of the Eardly Escarpment. At the heart of this farm is a beautiful vineyard, a flock of mini-babydoll sheep and countless chickens. Their goal is to make you fall in love with the earth and learn to nurture and appreciate it. The EZHouse is surrounded by the grapevines of the vineyard and features murals by Iris Kiewiet and Natalie Coutou.
Apiverte Pollinator Partner Program
Become an Apiverte Pollinator Partner today! Our program provides you with a unique opportunity to contribute to the preservation of the environment and the crucial work of honeybees. As an Apiverte Pollinator Partner, you will play a critical role in safeguarding and promoting the health of honeybee populations in the Gatineau Hills, while also enjoying the sweet benefits of locally sourced honey.
Here's how our program works:
- Choose an existing EZHouse location from Chelsea, Wakefield, Low, or Luskville
- Track your EZHouse's progress with exclusive private-access content
- Enjoy the sweet rewards with 6+ months of curated gift packages
Monthly product pickups are available at Apiverte Acres, Ottawa Farmers Market, or Parkdale Markets or ship by your region (Canada or the US) for a flat rate.